A Family of Four

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Family Fun in the Sun

































































































































We just returned from a wonderful family vacation to Sunny San Diego! Sierra was a great age for traveling, seeing the sights, and bringing lots of smiles. We got to see all of the grandparents to add to the joy of it and I didn't (although I came pretty close…) lose my lunch on either flight! I will let the pictures tell the story for the most part, but we spent time in the pool, at multiple beaches, Sea World, the Zoo, and had way too much good food to eat! The scale is reassuring me so! Now we are back to reality as Cole officially goes back to work tomorrow and our days are few until we have to say "hasta luego." Cole and I are so grateful for the wonderful memories made. I know that I will hold on to them and cherish them and I hope that Sierra is at the age to remember them too while daddy is away. Hope you enjoyed the photos…

And we'll leave you with that for now folks as that is a whole lot to take in! Hope you are all having a nice spring where you're at =)

No comments:

Post a Comment