A Family of Four

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Couldn't have said it better...

So today's post is one that I'm stealing.... 

My girlfriend, Keri, is in much the same shoes as I with her little girl and boy.  As I read her post tonight I saw myself in it.  I haven't been so collected in my thoughts to put it down so well... so I'm stealing her post to share with you.  If you're interested in reading it please follow this link:

http://www.theruefamily.blogspot.com/2012/01/grace-for-new-year.html

Also... I know I owe pictures of Sierra's birthday and our Christmas time.  I will also be needing to post pictures of our reunion with Cole very soon... ahhh!  I promise I will get to it.  Hopefully sooner rather than later! 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Katie! I've been thinking about you a lot, hoping you're doing well! Can't wait to see pictures of Cole meeting his son for the first time!

    ReplyDelete