Sierra- If I were a cow I would say Moo, MOOO!
Me- Yes, if you were a cow I'm sure you would moo.
Sierra- Mommy, when I grow up I want to be a cow.
Me- Well honey, you can't ever grow up to be a cow, God made you a person. But if you want when you grow up you can wear a cow costume. Pause...
Sierra- The next Halloween I want to be a cow. Pause...That's my decision and I won't ever, ever change it.
Me- Okay, when it gets closer to Halloween I'll check back with you on that decision!
Sierra- ... and I want to have a hat.... pause... and feet with my cow costume!
And then... On top of that we went this last weekend to a Kids Fest and met the Chic-Fil-A cows. That resulted in the following conversation on the ride home!
Sierra- Mommy, I don't want to be a girl. It's not fair.
Me- What's not fair?
Sierra- I want be a cow!!!
Me- What do you mean you want to be a cow? I thought we talked about that already. God made you a little girl, but you can wear a cow costume.
Sierra- bursting into tears... But I want to be a REAL cow!
Me- What do you mean by a REAL cow?
Sierra- Like the cows at the park mommy!
(Here is a picture of the cow she wants to be like... ones that have a whole cow face and everything!!!)
Her train of thought these days some times just kills me!
Sierra's REAL cow!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment